We have worked with the providers, the Black Country Partnership Foundation Trust (BCPFT) to develop a validated service model to assist submission of their bid to the commissioners.
The project commenced in late 2014 and was delivered early in 2014.
The project was implemented as follows:
- Working with health intelligence to generate all eligible children by school, schools mapped to teams, and deprivation profiles
- Configuration of a benchmarked school dataset
- Two half day workshops run with selected staff to develop, populate and validate the model
- Preparing reports for management to assist with the submission
- eligible children in each team
- caseloads sensitised by complexity of the population (deprivation and safeguarding)
- the future service programme and externally validated delivery strategy
- the future role profiles for their workforce
- incorporation of best practice and ideas to work in a more integrated and lean way in the future
- the workforce required to safely support the new service programme
The bid is currently being assessed.
We are now also working with both BCPFT and the CCG to develop a similar model for additional needs therapies, which will be delivered in mid 2015.