A local authority has engaged Benson Wintere to provide one year of ongoing support involving providing specialist services to support the local resource allocation tool (RAT) , including updating new records and recalibrating the allocation table.
Benson Wintere have been working with this local authority for a number of years across various areas of their RAS, and we have implemented and updated their local RAT.
Our arrangement ensures the local authority can free up time involved with updating the RAT and includes the following responsibilities:
- Assisting with performing updates of the RAT, including providing tools to assist this function
- Resolving queries about the RAT to ensure it is understood by users and stakeholders
- Providing resources and guidance to assist understanding of the RAT
- Performing analysis of the results of the RAT
- Assimilating data to align to the format required in the Dataset sheet of the RAT
- Attending meetings or teleconferences and being available to respond to queries about the RAT